[Question] - Suddenly having difficulty with the Taurus Demon......... what?

Répondre
Scott105
Chasseur de bronze Nv.1
Chasseur de bronze Nv.1
ID PSN : nunn

[Question] - Suddenly having difficulty with the Taurus Demon......... what?

Message par Scott105 » mer. 6 oct. 2021 11:10

This is one of those bosses that's just impossible for you to lose to twice. Once due to being stupid, yes. But i've NEVERA lost to this guy twice, and i've been doing the same exact run and same exact build since i started the Souls series. Always default gear at default stats, plus 1 STR and 1 VIT post Asylum Demon boss fight. I've never had this much trouble trying to fight Taurus, and i notice i'm not dealing that much damage to him anymore either.

Now, it could just be the Switch version, cuz i just got it in this morning and finally got around to booting it up, but even the Xbox 360 and PS4 versions didn't have me doing barely over a quarter of his health bar trying to do the jump attack+plunge glitch, and i know they didn't patch that cuz it worked perfectly fine on the Asylum demon.

I have 9K souls and 4 humanity on the line, and i've already died 5 times to this guy. Any kind of way (other than outstatting the fight, which i hate doing) i can beat this ugly mug? I've never had the fight last THIS long before, since i usually tend to kill him before he can hurt me too badly, usually gets two swings in and then i kill him on his third windup, same way every time, so i never actually needed to learn his moveset since i never lived long.

This honestly embarrasses the fuck outta me. I knew i was bad, but i didn't think i straight up regressed in skill.
gunsangoku
Chasseur d'or Nv.3
Chasseur d'or Nv.3
ID PSN : gunsangoku

Re: Suddenly having difficulty with the Taurus Demon......... what?

Message par gunsangoku » mer. 6 oct. 2021 11:46

Hi : )

On ps3 u can use some trick to make this fight easy. Like the fall glitch basically u jump off the edge and taurus follow u for no reason and die during process ^^.

That's was never been patch, check this video u need to be at the same location 1m55. Try a couple of time until u find the good spot and enjoy : )

I don't know if on ps4-ps5-xbox thats still work but on ps3 this work like a charm : )

I hope that's gonna help u
Répondre